- Awarded "Taiwan's Brocade Partner of The Year"
- Becomes "Brocade Best Elite Partner"
- Becomes "Bluecoat Elite Partner"
- Becomes "HP Enterprise Security Business Partner"
- Awarded "CheckPoint Best Sales Team"
- Recognized as "Citrix CSA Gold Partner"
- Awarded "A10 Best Partner of The Year"
- Awarded "IBM Best Sales Growth of The Year"
- Awarded "Palo Alto Best Reseller of The Year"
- Becomes "Palo Alto Platinum Reseller"
- Becomes "Oracle's Platinum Partner"
- Awarded "Symantec Storage Management Solution Reseller"
- Becomes "Symantec Platinum System Integrator"
- Becomes "HP ESSN Gold Partner of The Year"
- Becomes "Networking Diamond Club Partner"
- Awarded "HDS Best Sales & Cooperation Partner"
- Awarded "CheckPoint Best Service & Sales of The Year"
- Becomes "VMware Premier Solution Provider"
- Awarded "Palo Alto Best Platinum Reseller of The Year"
- Becomes "Novell Best Security of Sales Partner"
- Invested in EIB Software Corporation.
- Becomes one of the founding members of Taiwan Cloud Computing Association.
- Becomes Oracle PartnerNetwork Platinum Member.
- Awarded "HDS Best Partner of The Year"
- Awarded "Oracle OFM Specialty Partner of The Year" in Taiwan.
- Awarded "Oracle System Integrator of The Year"
- Becomes "NetApp Platinum Partner"
- Recognized as "Citrix Gold Partner (CSA Gold, Citrix Solution Advisor Gold Level)"
- Passed NetApp Certification and obtains ASP contract for Authorized Technical Service Provider.
- Increased Capital (Capital = NT$1,329,503,630.)
- Becomes "VMware Enterprise Partner"
- Becomes Oracle CAP Level Professional Services Provider (Oracle Certified Advantage Partner).
- Distribution of NetApp storage products in Taiwan.
- Established a Stark subsidiary in China (Shanghai Information Technology Co.).
- Becomes Sun Microsystems' Authorized Reseller, Provider of CDP, and ENT of Sun products in Taiwan.
- Obtains the Microsoft Software Solutions Partner Contract of The Year in Taiwan.
- Becomes the Reseller of the Computer Association for Networking Product Solutions.
- Obtains government official Patterning Rights of software packaging, financial data processing systems and processing methods for financial trading solutions.
- Obtains CelloPoint Contract for Spamware Prevention System.
- Signs reseller contract with Unigraphics Solutions (Teamcenter Software Solutions).
- Liquidates all unsecured and convertible Cooperate Bonds.
- PLM 3 of FSP Technology Inc successfully obtains on-line status.
- Obtains IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) Product Distribution Contract by Broadweb IDP.
- Obtains Cellopoint Reseller Contract for Spamware Prevention System.
- Obtains Juniper Firewall/IDP Security and Routing System Reseller Contract.
- Decreased Capital and Treasure Stock: (Open Public Stock Quantity = 221,583,938.)
- Published by the Common Wealth Magazine, Stark Technology ranks 108 out of 500 Service Industry Operations.
- Published by Business Week, Stark Technology ranks 114 in the top 500 Service Industry Operations.
- Invested in Stark Technology Ningbo Branch. (Total Amount = US$3Millions).
- Obtains USA Storage TEK Distribution Contract for Storage Product Solutions.
- Increased capital = NT$2,240,119,380.
- Obtains Sygate Reseller Contract for Security Product Solutions.
- Obtains Netscout Reseller Contract for Networking Trouble shooting Solutions.
- Increased capital and publishes new stock (Quantity = 23,728,358)
- Obtains Hitachi Data Solutions Distribution Contract for Storage Product Solutions.
- Obtains Taiwan Sun Microsystem Reseller Contract for New Grid Computing Blade Series product line.
- Obtains InfoSource Co. Distribution Contract for Authenex security product line.
- Ranked #1 out of 8 for "MIS Best Choice-System Integration Service" from the Institute for Information Industry.
- Merged with TAIHONG Technology Co.
- Publishes ECB (Euro-Convertible Bond) US$30Millions in Luxembourg.
- Increased capital = NT$1,825,796,920.
- Issues new shares (Quantity = 17,703,888, per stock value = NT$10.)
- Capital after merging with TAIHONG Technology Co. was NT$2,102,835,800.
- Obtains reseller contract of EMC Software and Hardware product lines.
- Establishes Taipei Neihu branch office.
- Published by Business Week, Stark Technology ranked #1 out of the top 500 Service Industry Operations of Software Provider Companies.
- Published by the Common Wealth Magazine, Stark Technology ranked 24 out of 500 Service Industry Operations of ROA (Return Of Assets).
- Increased capital = NT$1,317,478,290.
- Listed on Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) Code = 2480.
- Converts ECB to issued new stock sharing and increases capital to NT$1,318,165,050.
- Listed as over-the-counter on the GreTai Securities Market (GTSM).
- Establishes Taoyuan and Chungli business agency offices.
- Obtains software, hardware and service reseller contracts of Taiwan IBM.
- Obtains WAN E-Business software distribution contract of SELECTI CA, INC.
- Obtains service contract of NETCOM E-doctor Antivirus Software Systems.
- Increased capital = NT$836,319,000.
- Ranked #20 out of Taiwan's top 5000 large enterprise companies by China Credit Information Services.
- Invested in S-Rain Investment Ltd.
- Obtains reseller contract to Tarnatella Enterprise II of Alliance Technology Co.
- Obtains reseller contract for remote control system of Cyber Vision Inc.
- Obtains system integration software product distribution rights of TIBCO Software Inc.
- Obtains database software package distribution contract of SOFTWARE AG Inc.
- Issues first time CB (Convertible Bond) to GreTai Securities Market (GTSM).
- Obtains antivirus software package reseller agreement of Trend Micro Incorporated.
- Obtains reseller agreement of Epson Taiwan Technology & Trading LTD - Epson laser printer product line.
- Obtains Reseller Agreement of International Security Solutions of International CO. for ISS and SAFEsuite product series of global networking security.
- Obtains reseller agreement of IT Zone Company of networking software and hardware product lines.
- Obtains Reseller Contract of Foundry Networks Company for networking software and hardware product solutions.
- Published by Business Week, Stark Technology ranked 329 in the top 500 service industry operations and #7 of ROI (Return Of Investment).
- Obtains distribution agreement of CacheFlow Company for Cache Server Solutions.
- Listed as over-the-counter on the GreTai Securities Market (GTSM).
- Increased Capital = NT$508,000,000.
- Obtains printer server reseller agreement of Hong Kong Axis Communications Company.
- Increased Capital = NT$195,000,000.
- Establishes a fourth business unit with major focuses on Computer System Integration, Software and Hardware distribution businesses and provides business development for other business units.
- Increased Capital = NT$297,250,000.
- Obtains Reseller Agreement of UGS CORP. for Solid Edge software products.
- Obtains Reseller Agreement of Axis Communications Company for Printer Server, Networking CD, DVD Server product lines.
- Obtains Reseller Agreement of UGS Group for UG software products.
- Obtains Reseller Contract of Institute for Information Industry for SeedNet WAN Leased Line Business.
- Obtains Reseller Agreement of OKNet Company for Translating Machine of Enterprise Networking Solutions.
- Obtains Reseller Agreement of Microsoft Corporation for MCSP Software product lines.
- Purchased the seventh floor of King-Din business building in Hsin-Chu city.
- Obtains reseller agreement of Yu-Jin Computer Company for ISO DCS software products.
- Obtains reseller agreement of Synchronous Communication Corp. for ISDN Networking Back-Up Systems.
- Obtains service reseller agreement of Digital United Inc. for SeedNet Enterprise Networking Solutions.
- Establishes the fifth business unit with major focuses on R&D, development and business distribution for Information management, E-Business and WAN system solutions.
- Establishes the sixth business unit that focuses on managing individual branch offices for product selling and after-service solutions.
- Obtains Reseller Agreement of Oracle Corporation for ERP software solutions as a way to penetrate into enterprise resource planning areas.
- Purchases the eleventh floor of King-Din business building in Hsinchu city.
- Enters into E-Business Planning Solutions industry.
- Establishes subsidiary of the USA Stark Technology Inc.
- Obtains reseller agreement for networking software and hardware products of Cabletron Company.
- Purchased the thirteen floor of King-Din business building in Hsinchu city.
- Establishes the first and second business unit with major focus on IBM computer server, IBM PSG product line, SUN computer workstation, mainframe and peripheral equipments for business distribution, installation, integration, warranty and after services.
- Obtains one of major authorized reseller contracts of Microsoft Corporation for large enterprise projects, windows software packages and distribution of AER software.
- Obtains reseller agreement of Sybase Inc. for Sybase software, database and middleware solutions.
- Establishes the third business unit with major focus on business development and distribution for computer peripherals and application software solutions.
- Establishes Hwalien and Taichung branch offices.
- Purchases the eleven floor of King-Din business building and land in Hsinchu City.
- Establishes Tainan branch office.
- Establishes Kaohsiun branch office.
- Obtains reseller agreement of Adobe systems for multi-media software products.
- Increased cash injection NT$47,250,000 and total capital = NT$71,000,000.
- Purchased the twelve floor of King-Din business building and land in Hsinchu City.
- Obtains reseller contract of Oracle Corporation for software solutions.
- Obtains software reseller agreement of US BroadVision Inc.
- Establishes Taipei branch office.
- Increased cash injection NT$13,750,000 and total capital = NT$23,750,000.
- Stark Technology Inc. was created.
- Obtains reseller agreement of SUN Micro System for computer software and hardware product solutions.
- Establishes Chiayi branch office.